In this blog post, I think it best shows complex characters and analyzes development because it is showing the development of how the characters are reacting to each other and how their realationship is growing. It also shows how Hazel feels towards Agustus and that her feelings towards him may change in the near future. I think this showed the expectations of character by talking about how Hazel's life is changing since Augustus came into, and this is the main part of the story.
My goals that I have for next trimester for reading is deffinately reading more often and making sure I balance my time for reading because I often forget to and I end up doing it last minute. For writing, it would probably be making sure I cover alot of information and focus on one thing rather than ramble about a part in the book or just write summaries, which I tried to stay away from. I tried to overcome this problem by creating titles for each blog post that corrspond with what I am writing about. I would really like to improve on reading more books and trying to manage my time for more reading. In my writing I would like to improve on explaining more details and really going in depth on what I read.
No comments:
Post a Comment