I have recently found out that The Fault in Our Stars is going to be a movie! I think this will be a really breath taking movie. Even though I am only half way through the book, I can tell making this movie will be very interesting. Just looking at the movie cover picture, it shows that Hazel and Augustus really like each other and they are passionate about being together. I am excited to keep reading to find out the ending and to see the movie. I hope the director of the movie will catch every detail in the book to make the movie pretty exact.
I have also watched the preview for the movie and the characters features are very exact to what I imagined them to be. Hazel has clear tubes that go in her nose like described in the book and her hair is sandy blond. In the preview, I catch a part where Augustus tells Hazel he loves her, so in just that part it shows the way he looked at her and cares for her.
I really want to read this book, and maybe see the movie after I read the book. It sounds like a good book; hopefully the movie is like it.
ReplyDeleteI heard this book was really good so hopefully the movie will be just as great!
ReplyDelete