Monday, April 7, 2014

Starting Looking for Alaska

I just recently started Looking for Alaska. So far it seems pretty interesting but not much has happened. The main character, Miles, goes to Culver Creek Borading School and he likes a famous poet named François Rabelais. This takes place in Flordia when the school is located. I'm curious as to what is going to happen to Miles and what he will experience through the time he goes to school here and who he will meet. So far, Miles has met his room mate named Chip, or Colonel. He is very good at memorizing things and seems pretty interested in learning about Miles. Chip calls Miles "Pudge" because he's so skinny so he is making a joke about it.

I predict that Miles will meet the other people at the school and in his dorm. He is going to experience alot of new things and learn more than he could ever imagine. The whole book is in a point of view where the beginning is before and then half way through the book, is after. I'm curious to know what that exactly means. I think it has something to do with before Miles does something involving the "Great Perhaps", the poet, and then what happens after.

looking for alaska

No comments:

Post a Comment