Monday, May 12, 2014

Text-to-World

In Looking for Alaska, I've realized that Pudge and Alaska have a bond. But Pudge pictures their bond as more than friends, but Alaska has a boyfriend. This puts Pudge is the situation of jealousy. Jealousy is a big problem in teenage years involving girls and boys and who likes who. This would be Text-to-World because anyone around the world can feel this. It isn't something that just happens in one country. But even though their relationship is close and Pudge doesn't really have a strong opinion about anything. I can still tell by the way he talks about her. He says things like "they were acting so cute with each other but I wish it was me" or things relating to how he feels about Alaska being with Jake, her boyfriend.

Alaska almost acts kind of flirty towards Pudge which could maybe give Pudge the wrong idea. I hope Pudge and Alaska gain a stronger relationship with each other and towards the world. I feel like something big is going to happen involving adventure with each other.


5 comments:

  1. Great post! I can see how your book is relatable. Do you think Pudge has a chance with Alaska?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that this book is really good! From what you said in this blog, it seems like this book is really relatable. Do you think that Pudge and Alaska's relationship will grow later in the book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this book to read! From your post, I learned some good background information going into it. I like how you relate the events in the book back to our lives in the scary world of teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you finished the book? its really good i think

    ReplyDelete
  5. im starting to read the book im not that far into it! but I still don't know if its that great does it get better??

    ReplyDelete